Subject Matter Solutions
Relying on an experienced management team and a network of subject matter experts, New Canvas Advising can solve problems and build strategies for nearly any vertical or program type.
Our Subject Matter Solution Services Include:
- Research Study Design and Execution
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Accounting Services
- Business Intelligence Collection, Analysis, and Reporting
- Clinical Advising for Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Contract Negotiations and Management
- Client Engagement
- Operational Improvement Design and Execution
- System Conversions and Upgrades
- Privacy, Regulatory, and Research compliance
- Office and Clinic Management
- Small Business Creation, Design and Operations
- Clinical Research Trials
- Not-for-profit Board Leadership
I worked with Hannah on the management of a clinical trial at Swedish Cancer Institute in 2014. Hannah was the project manager and, not only delegated responsibilities to the entire team during the project, but collaborated with us on all aspects of the trial. I have never worked with or for anyone so dedicated to the quality of their work and who provided so much encouragement and support for their team. The project on which we worked had been shut down due to non-compliance. Hannah trained the team, including myself, and provided real time data analysis on our progress, as well as constant support. Due to her exceptional work organizing the initiative, we were able to bring the project into compliance and reopen within 6 months of my arrival. On a personal note, one can’t help but recognize and appreciate Hannah’s genuinely kind nature and humor. These qualities, couple with her fervor for excellence, and a rare gem to find the workplace. I recommend Hannah without reservation to work in any business that values high quality project management with a caring, personal approach.
Hannah stabilized a temporarily closed, highly visible clinical research trial by quickly standing up a project team which lead to the successful submission of delinquent data and payment of outstanding invoices. She identified opportunities for process improvement and developed an operating model for the project team. She ultimately lead the re-opening of the trial and return to the site’s competitive enrollment.